Acupoint Injection Therapy
Combining his extensive knowledge of Traditional Chinese Medicine with hypodermic needle techniques, Filipp Gadar is able to achieve dramatic results by injecting liquid medicine into key acupuncture points that correspond to the issue at hand.
At Gadar Oriental Medicine, acupoint injections can be made with Chinese medicinal herbs, biomedical pharmaceuticals (Vitamins D, B12, B-complex) or homeopathic remedies. Injections are preferred for their quick absorption into the body.
Depending on the substance used in acupoint injection therapy, the benefits can include:
- More energy and stamina for every day tasks
- Healthier immune system
- Improved sleep
- Reduced allergies, stress and depression
- Improved mood stabilization
- Less frequent and severe migraine headaches
- Increased metabolism
- Improved bone density
- Lowered blood pressure
- Reduced pain
- Reduced levels of cholesterol and homocysteine